NHANS Material Resource Planning (MRP)
Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) is characterized as a strategy for the successful planning of all the assets of a production/manufacturing organization. Basically Material Resource Planning is technology based production and inventory planning and concerned with both production planning and inventory control. The capability of a Material Resource Planning is to meet the different needs of manufacturing, materials and marketing facility inside a changing business environment to its assembly or manufacturing unit.
Material Resource Planning Software involves the process of materials planning, production planning, and Scheduling and inventory control systems in manufacturing and production units.
Our MRP software is an enterprise manufacturing software solution precisely and successfully deals with all assets in the inventory to take care of your all manufacturing based on the demand.
Our major objective of an MRP software solution meets the following needs:
- Guarantee the availability of materials, components, and products planned for production to meet the customer need
- Effective planning for stock/materials availability for manufacturing activities, dispatch and delivery schedules, and raw material purchase activities
- Creates effective planning for inventory and bill of materials to calculate purchase and shipping schedules
Salient features of MRP software:
- Automate the raw material ordering and inventory planning
- Effective product design and specifications
- Shop floor control and quality assurance
- Provision to create master production schedule and create bill of materials
- Provision to capacity requirements planning (CRP)
- Evaluates material availability based on the required manufacturing date taking into consideration current demand and material lead times
- Labor Capacity Planning and auxiliary equipment planning
- Machine and Work Center Capacity Planning
- Automates the process of Business planning, Lot traceability, Contract management, Tool management, Engineering change control, Shop floor data collection
- Provision to Sales analysis and forecasting, Finite capacity scheduling (FCS)
- Includes provision to create to General ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales order management, dispatch management
- Creates all the necessary MIS reports for management
Benefits of MRP Software:
- Better control of inventory tracking and improved scheduling
- Maintain productive relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Improved utilization of facilities and personnel resources
- Material tracking becomes easy and ensures that economic order quantity is achieved for all lot orders
- Improved manufacturing results
- More responsive to market demand and reduce production cost
- Time phased ordering of materials and higher reliability
- Set safety stock level for emergencies
- Tracks the amount of material that is required for production based on the demand
Thus Material Resource Planning Software generates a complete set of solution for material planning, inventory control, production planning, quality control, and effective utilization of material and human resource. Accurate forecast and a timely lead time happen to be the main determinant of its success in a run.